Hyatt House Southside
Do you have a passion for service and love to put a smile on people’s faces? Then you might be an excellent fit for the hotel front desk agent position on our guest services team! You’ll welcome guests, manage their account information, and ensure they have everything they need for an exceptional stay. Job seekers interested in working in a high-energy environment with growth opportunities and flexible hours should start their application today!
- Communicate with housekeeping to make sure guest rooms are ready
- Manage room bookings in-person, online, and through incoming calls, and answer inquiries about guests’ needs, including questions about available rooms, amenities, room rates, special requests, and rewards programs
- Perform regular bookkeeping duties: make sure hotel guest information is current and correct
- Field customer complaints when necessary
- Give every guest a warm welcome, check them in, and check them out when they leave, ensuring you provide correct keys and room numbers
- Has experience answering telephone calls and troubleshooting stressful situations
- Has previous experience or working knowledge of Microsoft Office and reservation management systems
- Excellent time management skills, organizational skills, customer service skills, and interpersonal skills
- High school diploma, GED, or equivalent
- 1 year of experience in the hospitality industry as a hotel front desk agent, hotel receptionist, or guest service specialist preferred
- Driver's License strongly preferred
- Hotels are open 24 hours a day, so open availability is required. Must be available to work days, evenings, weekends, and holidays
About Hyatt House Southside
Located in the Hub of Southside Works, right across the street from the Cheesecake factory and local shops.