Juneau Super 8
Front Desk - Day and Night
Our property is growing rapidly and we are looking for a front desk person who loves working with people, possesses a strong commitment to customer satisfaction, and has bookkeeping experience! and driving experience! We provide the tools and training to bolster your hospitality career goals. If you are seeking an overnight position with a team of true professionals, apply today!
- Provide exceptional service to all hotel guests during their stay
- Complete additional bookkeeping, administrative, and accounting procedures as requested
- Verify, audit, and reconcile all financial records such as room charges, cash drawer activity, credit card transactions, final bill preparation, room charges, and occupancy percentages
- Respond to inquiries, process reservations and check-ins, delegate housekeeping, security, and service requests, resolve guest complaints, and other front office duties as required
********Need to have a valid driver's license to drive shuttle on some shifts********
- Excellent customer service and communication skills are required
- Diploma or equivalent from high school is required; some college is desired
- Computer proficiency is required; experience with accounting or reservation software is preferred
- Experience in the hospitality industry or guest services is preferred, but not required
- Overnight shift; requires flexible hours
$13 - $18 hourly DOE
About Juneau Super 8
Juneau Super 8 is working to provide a great guest experience by having excellent staff to provide exceptional customer service!!!