Comfort Inn DFW North
Look for front desk agents for 7am-3pm and 3pm-11pm shifts. All FULL-TIME.
Our esteemed property is in search of an enthusiastic, service-focused hotel front desk agent to join our guest services team. You’ll welcome guests, manage accounts, answer inquiries, and field complaints to ensure we deliver an excellent experience to every guest. If you love interacting with people in a positive work environment, apply now!
- General bookkeeping: ensure all hotel guest account information is accurate and up-to-date
- Work with the housekeeping staff to ensure rooms are ready for new guests
- Handle customer complaints as necessary
- Give every guest a warm welcome, check them in, and check them out when they leave, ensuring you provide correct keys and room numbers
- Answer incoming calls and questions about guests’ needs in-person and online regarding room bookings, room rates, amenities, available rooms, rewards programs, and special requests
- High school graduate, G.E.D. recipient, or equivalent
- Possesses strong customer service skills, interpersonal skills, organizational skills, and time management skills
- Has experience answering telephone calls and troubleshooting stressful situations
- Exhibits working knowledge of Microsoft office and reservation management systems
- 1+ year of hotel industry experience or related job preferred
$11 - $13 per hour
About Comfort Inn DFW North
Magnolia Hospitality Group was formed in 2007. The portfolio includes numerous brands including Choice, Hilton, Marriott, IHG, and Wyndham hotels.
At Magnolia Hospitality Group we strive for excellence, satisfaction, and believe in core values.
What sets us apart from others is our focused commitment to excellence and attention to detail.