We are searching for an enthusiastic, service-focused hotel front desk agent to join our guest services team at our Hampton Inn & Suites Houston Heights location. You’ll welcome guests, manage accounts, answer inquiries, and field complaints to ensure we deliver an excellent experience to every guest. You will bring excellent communication skills and a passion for putting our guests first. If you love interacting with people in a positive work environment, apply now!
- Take incoming calls, online and in-person room bookings requests, and answer questions about guests’ needs involving room rates, available rooms, amenities, rewards programs, and special requests
- Communicate with housekeeping to make sure guest rooms are ready
- Perform regular bookkeeping duties: make sure hotel guest information is current and correct
- Mitigate customer complaints as needed
- Greet, check-in, and check out guests when they arrive and leave the premises, distribute keys and room assignments, and record credit card information
- Excellent time management skills, organizational skills, customer service skills, and interpersonal skills
- Must have graduated high school, received a GED or equivalent
- Well-versed in taking telephone calls and handling stressful situations
- Exhibits working knowledge of Microsoft Office and reservation management systems
- 1 year of experience in the hospitality industry as a hotel front desk agent, hotel receptionist, or guest service specialist preferred
$11.50 - $12.50 hourly
About Preeminent Hotels
Preeminent Hotels, a hotel development, and management company. We invite you to experience a corporate climate “where we CARE.”
Headquartered in Houston, Texas, Preeminent Hotels is operated by the industry's finest patrons, partners, and investors with extensive experience while improving hotel performance through target marketing, cost-effective marketing, and operational programs. Preeminent Hotels provide a winning management team that will optimize your hotel's financial performance. We strive to create an atmosphere where superior quality and service are the standards.
AT PREEMINENT HOTELS, WE CARE FOR OUR CUSTOMERS AND OUR CLIENTS:
- Communication is the key.
- Anticipating the needs of our guests is a number one priority to us
- Respond immediately and efficiently to our guest requests.
- Enthusiasm is contagious throughout our staff.