COMFORT SUITES AIRPORT SOUTH
Do you have a passion for service and love to put a smile on people’s faces? Then you might be an excellent fit for the hotel front desk agent position on our guest services team! You’ll welcome guests, manage their account information, and ensure they have everything they need for an exceptional stay. Job seekers interested in working in a high-energy environment with growth opportunities and flexible hours should start their application today!
- Give every guest a warm welcome, check them in, and check them out when they leave, ensuring you provide correct keys and room numbers
- Take incoming calls, online and in-person room bookings requests, and answer questions about guests’ needs involving room rates, available rooms, amenities, rewards programs, and special requests
- General bookkeeping: ensure all hotel guest account information is accurate and up-to-date
- Field customer complaints when necessary
- Connect with the housekeeping department to ensure guest accommodations are ready
- Well-versed in taking telephone calls and handling stressful situations
- Displays impeccable interpersonal, time management, organizational skills, and customer service skills
- 1+ year of hotel industry experience or related job preferred
- Has previous experience or working knowledge of Microsoft Office and reservation management systems
- High school diploma, GED, or equivalent
$9 - $11 hourly
About COMFORT SUITES AIRPORT SOUTH
We are located just south of the busy Montgomery areas. We are 10-15 minutes from most of the Montgomery area. The hotel has several restaurants located within walking distance. All of our rooms are suites, slightly larger than regular hotel rooms. Each room has either a king-size bed or 2 full-size beds and each has a pullout sofa bed. The rooms also have a microwave and refrigerator as well as a personal coffee maker. Every morning a full, hot, buffet-style breakfast is served in the kitchen area. Breakfast is put out at 4:30 am and on weekdays it is until 9:00 am and 10:00 am on the weekends. We have a conference room for group eating also. There is a workout room located on the first floor and an outdoor pool. We have desk agents on duty 24 hours and camera security in each area of the hotel, inside and outside. The doors are locked at 11:00 pm and no one is allowed to enter the building without a room key until 5:00 am the next morning. We are NOT pet friendly.