Our esteemed property is in search of an enthusiastic, service-focused hotel front desk agent to join our guest services team. You’ll welcome guests, manage accounts, answer inquiries, and field complaints to ensure we deliver an excellent experience to every guest. If you love interacting with people in a positive work environment, apply now!
- Take incoming calls, online and in-person room bookings requests, and answer questions about guests’ needs involving room rates, available rooms, amenities, rewards programs, and special requests
- Communicate with housekeeping to make sure guest rooms are ready
- Give every guest a warm welcome, check them in, and check them out when they leave, ensuring you provide correct keys and room numbers
- Bookkeeping: keep accurate records of all hotel guest account information
- Field customer complaints when necessary
- Excellent time management skills, organizational skills, customer service skills, and interpersonal skills
- 1 year of experience in the hospitality industry of similar profession preferred
- Working knowledge of Microsoft office and reservation management systems
- Well-versed in taking telephone calls and handling stressful situations
- Must have graduated high school, received a G.E.D. or equivalent
$12.50 - $13 hourly
About Comfort Inn
Cooperstown by the Ball Park Hotels, looking for energetic, smiling faces to help us pull off a great year! Come join the team and the excitement!