Doubletree by Hilton Colorado Springs
We’re looking for a positive and professional hotel front desk agent to deliver an exceptional experience to every guest at our hotel. You’ll welcome guests, manage their information, distribute their keys and room assignments, and answer any general inquiries to ensure they have an excellent stay with us. The ideal candidate has brilliant communication skills, a strong work ethic, and a commitment to guest satisfaction. If this sounds like you, apply today!
- Welcome, register, check-in, and check out guests staying at the hotel, provide keys and room numbers, and record credit card information
- Answer incoming calls and questions about guests’ needs in-person and online regarding room bookings, room rates, amenities, available rooms, rewards programs, and special requests
- Handle customer complaints as necessary
- Bookkeeping: keep accurate records of all hotel guest account information
- Work with the housekeeping staff to ensure rooms are ready for new guests
- Exhibits working knowledge of Microsoft Office and reservation management systems
- High school graduate, GED recipient, or equivalent
- Excellent time management skills, organizational skills, customer service skills, and interpersonal skills
- Comfortable taking telephone calls and mitigating stressful situations
- At least one year of hospitality industry experience as a hotel front desk agent or similar position preferred
$15 - $16 hourly
About Doubletree by Hilton Colorado Springs
Our hotel near I-25 is five minutes from the Broadmoor World Arena, and it's under five miles from downtown Colorado Springs and Fort Carson. Garden of the Gods is a 20-minute drive away.