Hampton Inn Raleigh/Cary
We are searching for an enthusiastic, service-focused hotel front desk agent to join our guest services team. You’ll welcome guests, manage accounts, answer inquiries, and field complaints to ensure we deliver an excellent experience to every guest. You will bring excellent communication skills and a passion for putting our guests first. If you love interacting with people in a positive work environment, apply now!
3 pm to 11 pm shift.
- Work with the housekeeping staff to ensure rooms are ready for new guests
- Answer incoming calls and questions about guests’ needs in-person and online regarding room bookings, room rates, amenities, available rooms, rewards programs, and special requests
- General bookkeeping: ensure all hotel guest account information is accurate and up-to-date
- Greet, check-in, and check out guests when they arrive and leave the premises, distribute keys and room assignments, and record credit card information
- Handle customer complaints as necessary
- High school graduate, GED recipient, or equivalent
- 1 year of experience in the hospitality industry as a hotel front desk agent, hotel receptionist, or guest service specialist preferred
- Has previous experience or working knowledge of Microsoft Office and reservation management systems
- Comfortable taking telephone calls and mitigating stressful situations
- Possesses strong customer service skills, interpersonal skills, organizational skills, and time management skills
About Hampton Inn Raleigh/Cary
Our Hampton Inn Raleigh/Cary hotel is just off Highway 1, next to WakeMed Cary Hospital, and close to corporate offices. We're just 10 minutes from North Carolina State University and 15 minutes from downtown Raleigh. Find several restaurants within walking distance at the Waverly Place shopping center.