We are searching for an enthusiastic, service-focused hotel front desk agent to join our guest services team. You’ll welcome guests, manage accounts, answer inquiries and field complaints to ensure we deliver an excellent experience to every guest. You will bring excellent communication skills and a passion for putting our guests first. If you love interacting with people in a positive work environment, apply now!
- Give every guest a warm welcome, check them in, and check them out when they leave, ensuring you provide correct keys and room numbers
- Field customer complaints when necessary
- Bookkeeping: keep accurate records of all hotel guest account information
- Manage room bookings in-person, online, and through incoming calls, and answer inquiries about guests’ needs, including questions about available rooms, amenities, room rates, special requests, and rewards programs
- Communicate with housekeeping to make sure guest rooms are ready
- Has previous experience or working knowledge of Microsoft Office and reservation management systems
- High school graduate, GED recipient, or equivalent
- Well-versed in taking telephone calls and handling stressful situations
- 1 year of experience in the hospitality industry as a hotel front desk agent, hotel receptionist, or guest service specialist preferred
- Displays impeccable interpersonal, time management, organizational skills, and customer service skills
$15 - $16 hourly
About Topside Inn
Spectacular views, beautifully decorated rooms, locally inspired gourmet breakfasts, full concierge services, and so much more await you here at the most reviewed five-star Boothbay Harbor hotel, recently named the ‘Best Inn/B&B in Maine’ by Down East Magazine for 2021. It’s all paired with a convenient location within walking distance of popular attractions, offering the ideal Midcoast Maine experience.