Holiday Inn Express South Amarillo
We’re looking for a positive and professional hotel front desk agent to deliver an exceptional experience to every guest at our hotel. You’ll welcome guests, manage their information, distribute their keys and room assignments, and answer any general inquiries to ensure they have an excellent stay with us. The ideal candidate has brilliant communication skills, a strong work ethic, and a commitment to guest satisfaction. If this sounds like you, apply today!
- General bookkeeping: ensure all hotel guest account information is accurate and up-to-date
- Take incoming calls, online and in-person room bookings requests, and answer questions about guests’ needs involving room rates, available rooms, amenities, rewards programs, and special requests
- Give every guest a warm welcome, check them in, and check them out when they leave, ensuring you provide correct keys and room numbers
- Communicate with housekeeping to make sure guest rooms are ready
- Handle customer complaints as necessary
- Excellent time management skills, organizational skills, customer service skills, and interpersonal skills
- Exhibits working knowledge of Microsoft Office and reservation management systems
- Well-versed in taking telephone calls and handling stressful situations
- Must have graduated high school, received a GED or equivalent
- 1 year of experience in the hospitality industry as a hotel front desk agent, hotel receptionist, or guest service specialist preferred
About Holiday Inn Express South Amarillo
Holiday Inn Amarillo South has recently been renovated and has a fresh appearance. Now, we need caring, responsible staff to to take care of the property. Join our team and work with our great management to offer friendly service!