LA QUINTA ALTOONA
This is a second person/Front Desk Agent position on our busier nights, Thursdays, Fridays and Saturdays. Hours will typically be from 4:00 pm to 9:00 pm, but there will be flexibility between the two agents to agree upon. This can be limited part-time hours, or if full-time is preferred, there are other opportunities.
We are searching for an enthusiastic, service-focused hotel front desk agent to join our guest services team. You’ll welcome guests, manage accounts, answer inquiries and field complaints to ensure we deliver an excellent experience to every guest. You will bring excellent communication skills and a passion for putting our guests first. If you love interacting with people in a positive work environment, apply now!
- Take incoming calls, online and in-person room bookings requests, and answer questions about guests’ needs involving room rates, available rooms, amenities, rewards programs, and special requests
- Handle customer complaints as necessary
- Communicate with housekeeping to make sure guest rooms are ready
- Bookkeeping: keep accurate records of all hotel guest account information
- Welcome, register, check-in, and check out guests staying at the hotel, provide keys and room numbers, and record credit card information
- 1 year of experience in the hospitality industry as a hotel front desk agent, hotel receptionist, or guest service specialist preferred
- High school graduate, GED recipient, or equivalent
- Well-versed in taking telephone calls and handling stressful situations
- Displays impeccable interpersonal, time management, organizational skills, and customer service skills
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office and reservation management systems
$14 - $15 hourly
About LA QUINTA ALTOONA
This hotel is less than 2 years old and was built with a modern, whimsical design with beautiful guest rooms. It has all the rewards, at the end of the day, for a job well done.