Hilton Garden Inn Rockford
Do you have a passion for service and love to put a smile on people’s faces? Then you might be an excellent fit for the hotel front desk agent position on our guest services team! You’ll welcome guests, manage their account information, and ensure they have everything they need for an exceptional stay. Job seekers interested in working in a high-energy environment with growth opportunities and flexible hours should start their application today!
- Answer incoming calls and questions about guests’ needs in-person and online regarding room bookings, room rates, amenities, available rooms, rewards programs, and special requests
- Mitigate customer complaints as needed
- General bookkeeping: ensure all hotel guest account information is accurate and up-to-date
- Communicate with housekeeping to make sure guest rooms are ready
- Greet, check-in, and check out guests when they arrive and leave the premises, distribute keys and room assignments, and record credit card information
- Exhibits working knowledge of Microsoft Office and reservation management systems
- At least one year of hospitality industry experience as a hotel front desk agent or similar position preferred
- Excellent time management skills, organizational skills, customer service skills, and interpersonal skills
- Must have graduated high school, received a GED or equivalent
- Comfortable taking telephone calls and mitigating stressful situations
Availability in the mornings - weekends are mandatory
About Hilton Garden Inn Rockford
Off I-90 and Highway 20, we're two miles north of Six Flags Hurricane Harbor. Highway access puts us within 15 minutes of downtown Rockford, Anderson Japanese Gardens, and Discovery Center Museum, with Chicago Rockford International Airport 12 miles away. Enjoy our activity pool, with a zero-depth area for the little ones, and a fitness center.