BH Hospitality Management
Are you a dynamic leader with exceptional business skills who loves taking on new challenges? Our busy hotel is looking for a stellar director of sales and marketing to create a revenue strategy that maximizes profitability for everyday sales in areas such as rooms, dining, catering, and events. We need someone ready to be the voice of our brand and manage the marketing budget to enable the development of property-specific campaigns, promotions, and collateral to generate revenue and meet property targets. Our ideal candidate has exceptional communication and sales skills and loves meeting new people. If this sounds like you, apply now!
- Prepare accurate and complete sales reports documenting marketing budgets, current market share, direct sales, and outline marketing plans
- Develop and train your team to better serve your customers
- Analyze market trends to determine pricing that balances costs, competition, and supply and demand
- Create and implement short and long-term marketing strategies to meet sales team goals and annual sales targets
- Consult with sales managers and stakeholders to evaluate the company's performance
- Basic computer skills, including knowledge of Microsoft Word and Excel
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- 5+ years of experience in sales and marketing, preferably with some experience in a sales management role
- Marketing expertise and knowledge of sales department best practices are needed for this position
- This position requires a high school diploma or GED, and a bachelor’s degree in marketing or hospitality being preferred
$65,000 - $70,000 yearly
About BH Hospitality Management
BH Hospitality Management is a fully-integrated management company that prides itself in producing and maintaining high-quality hotels all across the state of Texas. We have a proven track record of being the top performers in many of our managed markets, with all of our branded, limited services, and extended stay Focus brands.