BH Hospitality Management
We're searching for a motivated team player with outstanding business skills to be the next director of sales and marketing at our busy hotel. You'll be in charge of developing a revenue management strategy to maximize profitability for everyday sales in areas such as rooms, dining, catering, and events. This dynamic leader is the voice of our brand and manages the marketing budget to enable the development of property-specific campaigns, promotions, and collateral to generate revenue and meet property targets. If you have 5 years or more experience in sales and marketing, enjoy taking on new challenges, and love meeting new people, please apply today!
- Create and implement short and long-term marketing strategies to meet sales team goals and annual sales targets
- Prepare accurate and complete sales reports documenting marketing budgets, current market share, direct sales, and outline marketing plans
- Utilize marketing campaigns, telemarketing, e-commerce, site visits, and other techniques to continuously seek new business
- Evaluate market trends to determine pricing to balance costs, competition, and supply and demand
- Develop and train your team to better serve your customers
- Computer skills are needed for this position, including knowledge of Microsoft Word and Excel
- Must have a high school diploma or GED, and a bachelor’s degree, preferably in marketing or hospitality
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Minimum of 5 or more years experience in sales and marketing with some experience in sales management
- Marketing expertise and knowledge of sales department best practices are needed for this position
About BH Hospitality Management
BH Hospitality Management is a fully-integrated management company that prides itself in producing and maintaining high-quality hotels all across the state of Texas. We have a proven track record of being the top performers in many of our managed markets, with all of our branded, limited services, and extended stay Focus brands.