Hampton Inn Richwood, KY
Are you looking for a fulfilling leadership role with opportunities for growth and development? We’re searching for an experienced housekeeping manager to ensure our hotel is impeccably clean for our guests. You will lead our housekeeping team, ensure their work meets our high standards of cleanliness, and go above and beyond guest expectations to achieve that “wow” factor for repeat business. You must have previous experience in a supervisory role, preferably in the hospitality industry. If you are enthusiastic, reliable, and take pride in a job well done, then start your application today!
- Hire and train housekeeping staff to perform cleaning duties and deliver customer satisfaction to our expectations
- Supervise housekeeping staff as they perform daily assignments, including cleaning all guest rooms and public areas
- Keep a record of areas cleaned by room attendants and make a note of any issues such as room damage or maintenance requests
- Oversee the housekeeping department budget, take inventory, and ensure there is a stock of adequate cleaning supplies
- Make sure all cleaning equipment is in good working condition and schedule repairs as needed
- Extensive knowledge of environmental services (EVS), including detailed cleaning processes and a wide range of cleaning supplies and equipment
- This position requires a high school diploma or GED
- The ideal applicant is an experienced leader who demonstrates great attention to detail and customer service skills
- Over 3 years of experience as an executive housekeeper, housekeeping manager, or similar
- Over 2 years of experience in guest services or hospitality
$14 - $15 hourly
About Hampton Inn Richwood, KY
This hotel is the newest prototype for Hampton Inn's. Just over one year old, this modern hotel attracts people from all over the country. We run high occupancy and have great guest reviews on all review sites. Work for a locally owned franchise that is rapidly growing. Plenty of opportunities for growth.