Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Richwood
We’re looking for a professional, experienced housekeeping manager to perform impeccable housekeeping services and provide our guests with a safe and clean environment for an exceptional stay with us. You’ll lead the housekeeping team, ensure team members comply with high standards of cleanliness and sanitation protocol, and oversee the housekeeping department budget. Experience in a supervisory role overseeing housekeeping staff or a similar role is required. If you have excellent communication skills and leadership experience, we highly encourage you to apply.
- Arrange for cleaning equipment repairs as needed and keep all other equipment in good working condition
- Adhere to the department budget, oversee inventory, and order cleaning supplies
- Document areas cleaned by room attendants and report any issues such as room damage or maintenance requests to the front office
- Supervise housekeeping staff as they perform daily assignments, including cleaning all guest rooms and public areas
- Hire and train housekeeping staff to perform cleaning duties and deliver customer satisfaction to our expectations
- 3+ years of supervisory experience in housekeeping management as an executive housekeeper, housekeeping director, or other similar position
- A High school diploma or GED is required
- Must possess excellent leadership, organizing, and customer service skills
- Strong understanding of environmental services (EVS) including cleaning processes and how to use a variety of cleaning supplies and equipment
- 2+ years of hospitality or guest services experience
- Bilingual (English & Spanish)
About Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Richwood
Founded in 2005, Rolling Hills Hospitality operates 15 hotel properties with a central focus on exceeding the expectations of its guests. Rolling Hills Hospitality has positioned itself as one of the premier hotel development and management firms in the region by embodying high operational standards while achieving a simplicity that can be applied to any business model. Through our management agreements, we are responsible for hiring, training, and leading over 300 employees throughout the Ohio Valley. Rolling Hills Hospitality currently maintains upstanding relationships with the nation’s top hotel companies, including Marriott, Hilton, IHG, and Hyatt. Built on the principle of “if we take care of our employees then our employees will take care of our guests,” our goal is to create a fun working environment for our employees so that we are positioned for growth and excitement for years to come.