Motel 6 San Diego Airport
We’re hiring a Housekeeping Manager to provide excellent sanitation and customer service to our hotel guests. You’ll be responsible for leading the housekeeping staff, ensuring team members perform their job duties to our high standards, and keeping the housekeeping department well-stocked with cleaning supplies. Applicants should have hospitality experience, enjoy their work, and demonstrate a commitment to meeting and exceeding guest expectations. Previous experience in a supervisory role is required. If this sounds like you, apply now!
- Arrange for cleaning equipment repairs as needed and keep all other equipment in good working condition
- Order cleaning supplies as needed, control inventory and manage the department budget
- Lead, hire, and train hotel housekeeping staff to adhere to our high standards of cleanliness and customer satisfaction
- Supervise housekeeping staff as they perform daily assignments, including cleaning all guest rooms and public areas
- Keep a record of areas cleaned by room attendants and make a note of any issues such as room damage or maintenance requests
- At least 2+ years experience in hospitality or guest services
- Well-versed in environmental services (EVS) including sanitation protocol and procedures, and how to use cleaning supplies and equipment
- The ideal applicant is an experienced leader who demonstrates great attention to detail and customer service skills
$16 - $16.5 hourly
About Motel 6 San Diego Airport
Motel 6 San Diego Airport-Harbor is located off I-5 at Hawthorn St, minutes from Historic Gaslamp Quarter and Old Town San Diego. The world-famous San Diego Zoo and Sea World are a few miles away.