La Quinta Inn by Wyndham Phoenix Thomas Road
We’re looking for a professional, experienced housekeeping manager to perform impeccable housekeeping services and provide our guests with a safe and clean environment for an exceptional stay with us. You’ll lead the housekeeping team, ensure team members comply with high standards of cleanliness and sanitation protocol, and oversee the housekeeping department budget. Experience in a supervisory role overseeing housekeeping staff or a similar role is required. If you have excellent communication skills and leadership experience, we highly encourage you to apply.
- Track of areas cleaned by room attendants and contact the front office to handle room damage or maintenance needs
- Make sure all cleaning equipment is in good working condition and schedule repairs as needed
- Supervise housekeeping staff as they perform daily assignments, including cleaning all guest rooms and public areas
- Order cleaning supplies as needed, control inventory and manage the department budget
- Handle the hiring and training of housekeeping staff so that they can achieve and exceed our standards of cleanliness and customer satisfaction
- Extensive knowledge of environmental services (EVS), including detailed cleaning processes and a wide range of cleaning supplies and equipment
- The ideal applicant is an experienced leader who demonstrates great attention to detail and customer service skills
- At least 3 years of experience in a senior role in the housekeeping department
- A High school diploma or GED is required
- Over 2 years of experience in guest services or hospitality
$14 - $14.50 hourly
About La Quinta Inn by Wyndham Phoenix Thomas Road
Our La Quinta Inn by Wyndham hotel is located in Phoenix, AZ, and is managed by Five Rivers Management based in Utah.