We’re looking for a professional, experienced housekeeping manager to perform impeccable housekeeping services and provide our guests with a safe and clean environment for an exceptional stay with us. You’ll lead the housekeeping team, ensure team members comply with high standards of cleanliness and sanitation protocol, and oversee the housekeeping department budget. Experience in a supervisory role overseeing housekeeping staff or a similar role is required. If you have excellent communication skills and leadership experience, we highly encourage you to apply.
- Oversee the housekeeping department budget, take inventory, and ensure there is a stock of adequate cleaning supplies
- Track of areas cleaned by room attendants and contact the front office to handle room damage or maintenance needs
- Supervise housekeeping staff as they perform daily assignments, including cleaning all guest rooms and public areas
- Ensure all cleaning equipment is in proper working condition and make arrangements for repairs as needed
- Hire and train housekeeping staff to perform cleaning duties and deliver customer satisfaction to our expectations
- 2+ years of hospitality or guest services experience
- Must possess excellent leadership, organizing, and customer service skills
- Over 3 years of experience as an executive housekeeper, housekeeping manager, or similar
- This position requires a high school diploma or GED
- Extensive knowledge of environmental services (EVS), including detailed cleaning processes and a wide range of cleaning supplies and equipment
About Candlewood Suites
An extended stay property!