Home2 Suites Lewisburg
We’re hiring a housekeeping manager to provide excellent sanitation and customer service to our hotel guests. You’ll be responsible for leading the housekeeping staff, ensuring team members perform their job duties to our high standards, and keeping the housekeeping department well-stocked with cleaning supplies. Applicants should have hospitality experience, enjoy their work, and demonstrate a commitment to meeting and exceeding guest expectations. Previous experience in a supervisory role is required. If this sounds like you, apply now!
- Supervise housekeeping staff as they perform daily assignments, including cleaning all guest rooms and public areas
- Handle the hiring and training of housekeeping staff so that they can achieve and exceed our standards of cleanliness and customer satisfaction
- Track of areas cleaned by room attendants and contact the front office to handle room damage or maintenance needs
- Adhere to the department budget, oversee inventory, and order cleaning supplies
- Make sure all cleaning equipment is in good working condition and schedule repairs as needed
- Well-versed in environmental services (EVS) including sanitation protocol and procedures, and how to use cleaning supplies and equipment
- 2+ years of hospitality or guest services experience
- At least 3 years of experience in a senior role in the housekeeping department
- Applicants should be excellent leaders, detail-oriented, and demonstrate a commitment to customer service
- This position requires a high school diploma or GED
About Home2 Suites Lewisburg
Home2 Suites by Hilton is a company specializing in the upscale limited service, extended stay, and full-service hotels, to include all Hilton brands across the globe.
Hilton properties lead the market, consistently exceeding operational and financial expectations as well as the guest's expectation of hospitality.