Holiday Inn Express
We’re hiring a Executive Housekeeper to provide excellent sanitation and customer service to our hotel guests. You’ll be responsible for leading the housekeeping staff, ensuring team members perform their job duties to our high standards, and keeping the housekeeping department well-stocked with cleaning supplies. Applicants should have hospitality experience, enjoy their work, and demonstrate a commitment to meeting and exceeding guest expectations. Previous experience in a supervisory role is required. If this sounds like you, apply now!
- Supervise housekeeping staff as they perform daily assignments, including cleaning all guest rooms and public areas
- Hire and train housekeeping staff to perform cleaning duties and deliver customer satisfaction to our expectations
- Track of areas cleaned by room attendants and contact the front office to handle room damage or maintenance needs
- Adhere to the department budget, oversee inventory, and order cleaning supplies
- Ensure all cleaning equipment is in proper working condition and make arrangements for repairs as needed
- Must possess excellent leadership, organizing, and customer service skills
- A High school diploma or GED is required
- At least 3 years of experience in a senior role in the housekeeping department
- 2+ years of hospitality or guest services experience
- Well-versed in environmental services (EVS) including sanitation protocol and procedures, and how to use cleaning supplies and equipment
$12 - $13 hourly
About Holiday Inn Express
At Holiday Inn Express, Albany, GA, our mission statement is simple:
“To provide legendary service to our guests by empowering our team to consistently deliver the spirit of hospitality in a safe and respectful working environment."