The Hotel Felix Chicago is currently hiring a Front Office Supervisor.
The Front Office Supervisor assists the Front Office Manager in directing the operations of the Front Desk staff to properly ensure prompt, efficient, and courteous service to guests, that all guests' needs are met during their stay and to deliver the highest levels of guest satisfaction.
Essential Job Tasks:
- Assists in the operations of the Front Desk by supervising all Guest Service associates.
- Ensures guest satisfaction by responding to guest requests in a friendly, service-oriented manner, resolving guest complaints, and greeting in-house guests.
- Fills in at the Front Desk during busy periods or when personnel needs dictate.
- Performs other duties as assigned by management.
- Must be able to convey information and ideas clearly.
- Must be able to evaluate and select among alternative courses of action quickly and accurately.
- Must work well in stressful, high-pressure situations.
- Must be effective in handling problems in the workplace, including anticipating, preventing, identifying, and solving problems as necessary.
- Must be effective at listening to, understanding, and clarifying the concerns and issues raised by co-workers and guests.
- Ability to work irregular shifts, weekends, holidays, and overtime as activity levels demand.
About Hotel Felix
As downtown Chicago’s first hotel to enjoy Silver LEED (Leadership in Energy and Environmental Design) certification from the U.S. Green Building Council, our four-star hotel has mastered the art of combining luxury and sustainability. At the corner of Clark and Huron Streets, step past our vintage façade into a lobby that feels worlds apart from the urban bustle.
Elements of earth, wind, water, and fire create an immediate sense of relaxation and well-being, with contemporary furnishings and a glass fireplace lending a stylish yet cozy feel.