Do you have a passion for service and love to put a smile on people’s faces? Then you’re a great fit for the hotel front desk agent position on our guest services team! You’ll welcome guests, manage their account information, and ensure they have everything they need for an exceptional stay. Job seekers who are interested in working in a high-energy environment with growth opportunities and flexible hours, start your application today!
- Bookkeeping: keep accurate records of all hotel guest account information
- Give every guest a warm welcome, check them in, and check them out when they leave, ensuring you provide correct keys and room numbers
- Answer incoming calls and questions about guests’ needs in-person and online regarding room bookings, room rates, amenities, available rooms, rewards programs, and special requests
- Communicate with housekeeping to make sure guest rooms are ready
- Field customer complaints when necessary
- Displays impeccable interpersonal, time management, organizational skills, and customer service skills
- At least one year of hospitality industry experience or similar preferred
- Exhibits working knowledge of Microsoft office and reservation management systems
- Must have graduated high school, received a G.E.D. or equivalent
- Well-versed in taking telephone calls and handling stressful situations
$9.50 - $11 hourly
About Mansa Hospitality
Mansa Hospitality is a hotel management company based out of Birmingham, AL. Our mission is to represent hospitality at the broadest spectrum in accordance with the highest professional standards.