Embassy Suites by Hilton Orlando Lake Buena Vista
The Embassy Suites Orlando Lake Buena Vista Resort has an exciting opportunity to join our team as the Conference Services Manager. Bring your passion and teamwork to the Embassy LBV team and watch your career grow!
- The Conference Services Manager will be responsible for acting as a liaison between the hotel and clients that are hosting meetings, conventions, and events at the hotel.
- The individual will detail client events and coordinate client needs and expectations with various departments involved. Acting as the liaison
- The Catering/Conference Services Manager will work closely with the catering/sales department and banquet department to ensure client satisfaction is met.
- Additional responsibility supporting sales, catering, and overall hotel event operation.
- Creates BEO's
- Assists with forecasting
- Previous convention, conference services, and or sales experience is preferred.
- The ideal candidate will have a high degree of attention to detail, organizational skills, and the ability to build client relationships.
- A professional, polished demeanor is required as are excellent communications skills
- A Hilton branded property experience is ideal but not required
- Understanding of the local market and trends
- The ability to use MS Word and MS Excel for simple to intermediate level correspondence and spreadsheet creation is required.
About Embassy Suites by Hilton Orlando Lake Buena Vista
Our Walt Disney World Good Neighbor resort offers a free scheduled shuttle to the parks or Disney Springs. Our hotel is built for family friendly fun with tennis courts, indoor and outdoor pools, basketball, and volleyball courts, putting green, and fire pits.