We are searching for an enthusiastic, service-focused hotel front desk agent to join our guest services team. You’ll welcome guests, manage accounts, answer inquiries and field complaints to ensure we deliver an excellent experience to every guest. You will bring excellent communication skills and a passion for putting our guests first. If you love interacting with people in a positive work environment, apply now!
- Field customer complaints when necessary
- Bookkeeping: keep accurate records of all hotel guest account information
- Greet, check-in, and check out guests when they arrive and leave the premises, distribute keys and room assignments, and record credit card information
- Answer incoming calls and questions about guests’ needs in-person and online regarding room bookings, room rates, amenities, available rooms, rewards programs, and special requests
- Communicate with housekeeping to make sure guest rooms are ready
- Has experience answering telephone calls and troubleshooting stressful situations
- High school diploma, GED, or equivalent
- 1+ year of hotel industry experience or related job preferred
- Has previous experience or working knowledge of Microsoft Office and reservation management systems
- Excellent time management skills, organizational skills, customer service skills, and interpersonal skills
$10 - $12 hourly
About Comfort Suites
We have a great team. We all work well together and treat each other with respect. It is a great job for someone just starting out or has not worked in a few years. We encourage all the staff to do the very best that they can. We want to help them in any way that we can. Comfort Suites Owensboro believes in taking care of our family while they are here. If they do move on to bigger and better things, we will support them on their journey. We want all our employees to feel confident in what they are doing with us and as they move on through life. We treat each other as family.