Crowne Plaza Moncton Downtown
We're searching for a motivated individual eager to give excellent customer service to our hotel guests and ensure they have all they need during their stay. As the first person to greet customers, you will check guests in, make reservations, recommend local activities or restaurants, and arrange transportation. Our ideal candidate is outgoing and confident, enjoys working with people, and pays close attention to the details. Apply now if you're looking for a rewarding career in the hospitality industry!
- Act as a point of contact for guests who require help or information, and attend to their wants and needs
- Address issues and complaints from guests and find an appropriate answer
- Handle and distribute messages and mail, as well as redirect calls by answering the phone and making reservations
- Organize events, tours, and transportation for hotel guests upon their request
- Provide the best local recommendations, gather in-depth knowledge about the premises as well as surrounding venues and businesses
- Knowledge of the local area to make recommendations for a variety of services
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office and reservation management systems
- Excellent time management skills, organizational skills, customer service skills, and interpersonal skills
- At least one year of hospitality industry experience as a hotel front desk agent or similar position preferred
- High school graduate, GED recipient, or equivalent
About Crowne Plaza Moncton Downtown
Across the street from the Avenir Center, the Crowne Plaza Moncton offers a modern, urban hotel experience in the heart of Downtown Moncton, while still offering the warmth of East Coast hospitality.
Join our extraordinary world of Crowne Plaza Moncton Downtown.
We want to welcome you to the world of bringing True Hospitality to everyone.