DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Denver - Westminster
Our busy hotel is seeking an energetic, customer-oriented maintenance engineer to ensure that all of our visitors have an excellent experience at our property. You'll be in charge of the building's maintenance and preventative programs daily to ensure people's enjoyment, health, and safety. The ideal candidate for this position will be an outstanding communicator, a team player, and, above all, someone who enjoys engaging with new people. If you're ready to get started, apply today!
- Create an available channel of communication between you and other staff, including managers and department heads
- Observe all engineering safety rules and criteria
- Work with a variety of tools hammers and screwdrivers, indicators and edge finders, drills, wrenches, and other maintenance tools of the trade
- Remain on-call in case of emergencies by keeping a phone on hand
- Tend to all of the hotel's equipment and conduct preventive maintenance routines
- You will need 2-4 years of experience in a maintenance role
- You should have the ability to lift and carry up to 50 lbs.
- Ability to use web-based software, including facilities maintenance software preferred
- This position requires a high school diploma or equivalent GED
- Stellar communication, organizational, and interpersonal skills are needed
$50,000 - $70,000 yearly
About DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Denver - Westminster
Located in Westminster, just off US-36, we offer easy access to downtown Denver and Boulder. Rocky Mountain Airport and Denver International Airport are in close proximity to the hotel. The hotel has superb guest rooms and suites with modern decor and comfortable furnishings, including amenities such as complimentary WiFi and breathtaking views of the Rocky Mountains.