Kennebunkport Captains Collection
Are you a food service professional with a strong desire to provide excellent customer service to guests? You might be just what we're looking for in our next breakfast attendant. Our busy hotel is looking for a detail-oriented person to set up and take down our breakfast buffet, ensuring that fruits, bread, cereals, and bakery items are always available. You'll also need to walk throughout the dining area refilling coffee and beverages and cleaning up used plates and utensils. Our ideal applicant has experience in the food service industry and enjoys connecting with people. Apply today if you are eager to provide our guests with a memorable dining experience!
- Make sure that the breakfast buffet is fully set up each morning and that fresh items are always offered throughout service hours
- Wipe down service lines, beverage dispensers, and other equipment according to health and safety regulations
- Assist guests with any questions or concerns that they may have in a prompt and friendly manner
- Clear tables during breakfast using proper methods for removing dishes, glassware, and silverware in a timely manner
- Maintain the breakfast area by cleaning tables, chairs, and buffet counter, and empty trash as needed
- Must have a strong focus on putting the guest first with exceptional customer service experience
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills for working with guests and other team members
- Food service industry experience is highly desired
- Outstanding time management and organizational skills
- Possess a high school diploma or equivalent certification (GED)
$16.50 - $18 hourly
About Kennebunkport Captains Collection
The Kennebunkport Captains Collection (KCC) is a piece of living history—firmly rooted in the culture and tradition of Kennebunkport. KCC is a modern collection of four historic Maine homes formerly owned by leading sea captains.