Hampton Inn & Suites Fort Myers Estero
Are you a food service professional with a strong desire to provide excellent customer service to guests? You might be just what we're looking for in our next breakfast attendant. Our busy hotel is looking for a detail-oriented person to set up and take down our breakfast buffet, ensuring that fruits, bread, cereals, and bakery items are always available. You'll also need to walk throughout the dining area refilling coffee and beverages and cleaning up used plates and utensils. Our ideal applicant has experience in the food service industry and enjoys connecting with people. Apply today if you are eager to provide our guests with a memorable dining experience!
- Follow health and safety protocols to clean and sanitize service lines, beverage dispensers, and other equipment
- Make sure that the breakfast buffet is fully set up each morning and that fresh items are always offered throughout service hours
- Respond to guest inquiries and requests and resolve issues in a timely, friendly, and efficient manner
- Use appropriate procedures for removing used plates, glasses, and silverware in an efficient manner throughout breakfast service
- Sanitize and ensure cleanliness of all buffet bar areas, including tables and chairs, and empty trash as needed
- Must have a strong focus on putting the guest first with exceptional customer service experience
- Candidates must have completed high school or received similar certification (GED)
- Experience working in food service is preferred
- Displays impeccable time management and organizational skills
- Must have excellent communication and interpersonal skills with guests and coworkers
About Hampton Inn & Suites Fort Myers Estero
We’re just off I-75, three miles from Florida Gulf Coast University and nine miles from Southwest Florida International Airport. The Miromar Outlets mall is just across the road, and you'll find a good choice of shops and restaurants close to our hotel. We’re about a mile from the Hertz Arena, which hosts a wide range of events.