Our busy hotel is looking for an enthusiastic and detail-oriented customer service professional to make our guests' dining experience memorable. As our breakfast attendant, you will set up the buffet daily, ensuring that fruits, bread, cereals, and bakery items are well-stocked, and break down the buffet after service. The breakfast attendant will also refill coffee and beverages as needed or when asked and remove dirty dishes and utensils. Candidates should be enthusiastic about customer service. Experience working in the food service industry is a plus. Apply now if you love working with people and offering a fantastic guest experience!
- Provide attentive service to guests in the dining area by taking orders, and serving food and drinks
- Assist guests with any questions or concerns that they may have in a prompt and friendly manner
- Clean the breakfast area, including the tables, chairs, and buffet bar as needed, and empty garbage
- Follow health and safety protocols to clean and sanitize service lines, beverage dispensers, and other equipment
- Use appropriate procedures for removing used plates, glasses, and silverware in an efficient manner throughout breakfast service
- Experience working in food service is preferred
- This role requires a strong emphasis on putting the guest first and providing exceptional customer service
- Must have excellent communication and interpersonal skills with guests and coworkers
- Displays impeccable time management and organizational skills
- Candidates must have completed high school or received similar certification (GED)
$12.00 - $14.00 hourly
About Comfort Suites
At our Comfort Suites® hotel, you’ll sleep soundly in our cozy beds in a spacious suite. You’ll get a great start to the day with our free breakfast, which includes healthy options. Take a swim in our outdoor pool or do your workout in our fitness center. If you’re traveling on business, you’ll want to take advantage of our business center and free WiFi.
We take great pride in our level of service and great pride in treating our employees like family. The hotel is located close to Marietta Square for shopping, food, and entertainment. Plus, we're near the Dixie Motor Speedway.