Hampton Inn Richwood, KY
Are you a food service professional with a strong desire to provide excellent customer service to guests? You might be just what we're looking for in our next breakfast attendant. Our busy hotel is looking for a detail-oriented person to set up and take down our breakfast buffet, ensuring that fruits, bread, cereals, and bakery items are always available. You'll also need to walk throughout the dining area refilling coffee and beverages and cleaning up used plates and utensils. Our ideal applicant has experience in the food service industry and enjoys connecting with people. Apply today if you are eager to provide our guests with a memorable dining experience!
- Use appropriate procedures for removing used plates, glasses, and silverware in an efficient manner throughout breakfast service
- Take orders, and deliver food and drinks to guests while they are in the dining area
- Ensure setup is complete each morning for the breakfast buffet and fresh foods are always available during the service hours
- Disinfect and clean service lines, beverage dispensers, and other equipment following health and safety procedures
- Respond to guest inquiries and requests and resolve issues in a timely, friendly, and efficient manner
- Possesses strong organizational and time management skills
- Must have excellent communication and interpersonal skills with guests and coworkers
- Proven customer service experience with a strong guest-focused mentality
- Food service industry experience is highly desired
- Candidates must have completed high school or received similar certification (GED)
About Hampton Inn Richwood, KY
Founded in 2005, Rolling Hills Hospitality operates 15 hotel properties with a central focus on exceeding the expectations of its guests. Rolling Hills Hospitality has positioned itself as one of the premier hotel development and management firms in the region by embodying high operational standards while achieving a simplicity that can be applied to any business model. Through our management agreements, we are responsible for hiring, training, and leading over 300 employees throughout the Ohio Valley. Rolling Hills Hospitality currently maintains upstanding relationships with the nation’s top hotel companies, including Marriott, Hilton, IHG, and Hyatt. Built on the principle of “if we take care of our employees then our employees will take care of our guests,” our goal is to create a fun working environment for our employees so that we are positioned for growth and excitement for years to come.