Retreat Hotels and Resorts
Our hotel is looking for an enthusiastic and detail-oriented customer service professional to make our guests' dining experience memorable. This hotel is currently under construction and is slated to open in the summer of 2022. This job offers an interesting opportunity to be a part of this brand-new hotel’s pre-opening process!
As our breakfast attendant, you will set up the buffet daily, ensuring that fruits, bread, cereals, and bakery items are well-stocked, and break down the buffet after service. The breakfast attendant will also refill coffee and beverages as needed or when asked and remove dirty dishes and utensils. Candidates should be enthusiastic about customer service. Experience working in the foodservice industry is a plus. Apply now if you love working with people and offering a fantastic guest experience!
Both part-time and full-time positions are available.
- Maintain the breakfast area by cleaning tables, chairs, and buffet counter, and empty trash as needed
- Use appropriate procedures for removing used plates, glasses, and silverware in an efficient manner throughout breakfast service
- Ensure setup is complete each morning for the breakfast buffet and fresh foods are always available during the service hours
- Provide attentive service to guests in the dining area by taking orders, and serving food and drinks
- Respond to guest inquiries and requests and resolve issues in a timely, friendly, and efficient manner
- Experience working in food service is preferred
- Clear communication and interpersonal skills with diners and coworkers
- Displays impeccable time management and organizational skills
- Proven customer service experience with a strong guest-focused mentality
$13 - $15 hourly
About Retreat Hotels and Resorts
Retreat Hotels and Resorts turns striking visions into reality by developing, owning, and operating hotels. Retreat Hotels started in 1985 when it renovated and operated the historic Jekyll Island Club on Jekyll Island, GA. Since then, Retreat has been involved in several new hotel developments. Retreat has a three-fold mission:
- Create an unrivaled guest experience, where guests return year after year.
- Be a responsible member of the community and proactively protect and preserve the environment.
- Provide a warm and inviting place to work where hard work, creativity, and ethical practices are rewarded--a place where employees want a career that can last a lifetime.