We're looking for a breakfast attendant with excellent people skills who is motivated and attentive to provide our guests with a memorable dining experience. You will be in charge of setting up and breaking down the breakfast buffet each morning while ensuring that fruits, bread, cereals, and bakery items are well stocked. Additional responsibilities include carrying coffee pots and beverages throughout the room, refilling guests' cups and glasses as needed or requested, and removing used dishes and utensils. Our ideal candidate is enthusiastic about customer service and has experience working in a food service role. Apply now if you enjoy interacting with people and are eager to provide a great guest experience!
- Set up the breakfast buffet table and ensure fresh items are stocked and available throughout service
- Maintain the breakfast area by cleaning tables, chairs, and buffet counter, and empty trash as needed
- Respond to guest inquiries and requests and resolve issues in a timely, friendly, and efficient manner
- Use appropriate procedures for removing used plates, glasses, and silverware in an efficient manner throughout breakfast service
- Serve guests with food and drink orders while they are in the dining area and replenish as necessary
- Must have excellent communication and interpersonal skills with guests and coworkers
- Experience working in food service is preferred
- This role requires a strong emphasis on putting the guest first and providing exceptional customer service
- Possess a high school diploma or equivalent certification (GED)
- Displays impeccable time management and organizational skills
$10.50 - $11.50 hourly
The future of hospitality is bright at Hilton: a leading global hospitality company with a diverse portfolio of world-class brands. Dedicated to filling the earth with the light and warmth of hospitality, we have welcomed more than 3 billion guests in our over 100-year history. We are proud to have an award-winning workplace culture and we are consistently named among one of the World’s Best Workplaces.
We support the mental and physical wellbeing of our Team Members so they can Thrive, thanks to innovative programs and benefits such as workplace flexibility, career growth and development, and our travel discount program. We prioritize understanding and integrating our Team Members’ unique perspectives and voices.
Mission: To be the most hospitable company in the world – by creating heartfelt experiences for Guests, meaningful opportunities for Team Members, high value for Owners, and a positive impact in our Communities.