Embassy Suites Lubbock
Our busy hotel is looking for an enthusiastic and detail-oriented customer service professional to make our guests' dining experience memorable. As our breakfast attendant, you will set up the buffet daily, ensuring that fruits, bread, cereals, and bakery items are well-stocked, and break down the buffet after service. The breakfast attendant will also refill coffee and beverages as needed or when asked and remove dirty dishes and utensils. Candidates should be enthusiastic about customer service. Experience working in the food service industry is a plus. Apply now if you love working with people and offering a fantastic guest experience!
- Sanitize and ensure cleanliness of all buffet bar areas, including tables and chairs, and empty trash as needed
- Address visitor questions and requests promptly, courteously, and efficiently
- Remove plates and dishes from tables throughout the breakfast service using appropriate techniques for removing plates, glasses, and silverware promptly
- Make sure that the breakfast buffet is fully set up each morning and that fresh items are always offered throughout service hours
- Disinfect and clean service lines, beverage dispensers, and other equipment following health and safety procedures
- This role requires a strong emphasis on putting the guest first and providing exceptional customer service
- Possesses strong organizational and time management skills
- Possess a high school diploma or equivalent certification (GED)
- Clear communication and interpersonal skills with diners and coworkers
- Experience working in food service is preferred
About Embassy Suites Lubbock
Come and join our strong team here at Embassy Suites Lubbock where we like to Make A Difference with our employees, our guests, and our community. Making a Difference is what makes our brand unique, makes each of us want to work together, and makes guests want to stay with us.