Embassy Suites by Hilton Indianapolis North
Are you a food service professional with a strong desire to provide excellent customer service to guests? You might be just what we're looking for in our next breakfast attendant. Our busy hotel is looking for a detail-oriented person to set up and take down our breakfast buffet, ensuring that fruits, bread, cereals, and bakery items are always available. You'll also need to walk throughout the dining area refilling coffee and beverages and cleaning up used plates and utensils. Our ideal applicant has experience in the food service industry and enjoys connecting with people. Apply today if you are eager to provide our guests with a memorable dining experience!
- Maintain the breakfast area by cleaning tables, chairs, and buffet counter, and empty trash as needed
- Address visitor questions and requests promptly, courteously, and efficiently
- Disinfect and clean service lines, beverage dispensers, and other equipment following health and safety procedures
- Remove plates and dishes from tables throughout the breakfast service using appropriate techniques for removing plates, glasses, and silverware promptly
- Ensure setup is complete each morning for the breakfast buffet and fresh foods are always available during the service hours
- Must have a strong focus on putting the guest first with exceptional customer service experience
- Displays impeccable time management and organizational skills
- Must have excellent communication and interpersonal skills with guests and coworkers
- Educational requirements include a high school diploma or equivalent GED certification
- Experience working in food service is preferred
$11 - $11.50 hourly
About Embassy Suites by Hilton Indianapolis North
In both big and small moments, our Team Members continue to share the light and warmth of hospitality when the world needs it the most.
At Embassy Suites by Hilton Indianapolis North we know it is the people that create the experience. As such we believe in providing care to both our guests and associates. Enjoy flexible schedules, an engaging work environment, and empowerment to be your best.