Holiday Inn Express & Suites
Are you a food service professional with a strong desire to provide excellent customer service to guests? You might be just what we're looking for in our next breakfast attendant. Our busy hotel is looking for a detail-oriented person to set up and take down our breakfast buffet, ensuring that fruits, bread, cereals, and bakery items are always available. You'll also need to walk throughout the dining area refilling coffee and beverages and cleaning up used plates and utensils. Our ideal applicant has experience in the food service industry and enjoys connecting with people. Apply today if you are eager to provide our guests with a memorable dining experience!
- Set up the breakfast buffet table and ensure fresh items are stocked and available throughout service
- Take orders, and deliver food and drinks to guests while they are in the dining area
- Clean the breakfast area, including the tables, chairs, and buffet bar as needed, and empty garbage
- Remove plates and dishes from tables throughout the breakfast service using appropriate techniques for removing plates, glasses, and silverware promptly
- Assist guests with any questions or concerns that they may have in a prompt and friendly manner
- Clear communication and interpersonal skills with diners and coworkers
- This role requires a strong emphasis on putting the guest first and providing exceptional customer service
- Outstanding time management and organizational skills
- We prefer some experience working in the food service industry
- Candidates must have completed high school or received similar certification (GED)
$14 - $15 hourly
About Holiday Inn Express & Suites
Brand New Hotel in the Prairie Stone business park next door to the NOW Arena. We are looking for individuals who want long-term aspirations and want to grow within the firm.