Laquinta Inn & Suites by Wyndham Helena
We're looking for a breakfast attendant with excellent people skills who is motivated and attentive to provide our guests with a memorable dining experience. You will be in charge of setting up and breaking down the breakfast buffet each morning while ensuring that fruits, bread, cereals, and bakery items are well stocked. Additional responsibilities include carrying coffee pots and beverages throughout the room, refilling guests' cups and glasses as needed or requested, and removing used dishes and utensils. Our ideal candidate is enthusiastic about customer service and has experience working in a food service role. Apply now if you enjoy interacting with people and are eager to provide a great guest experience!
- Clear tables during breakfast using proper methods for removing dishes, glassware, and silverware in a timely manner
- Make sure that the breakfast buffet is fully set up each morning and that fresh items are always offered throughout service hours
- Disinfect and clean service lines, beverage dispensers, and other equipment following health and safety procedures
- Maintain the breakfast area by cleaning tables, chairs, and buffet counter, and empty trash as needed
- Address visitor questions and requests promptly, courteously, and efficiently
- Experience working in food service is preferred
- This role requires a strong emphasis on putting the guest first and providing exceptional customer service
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills for working with guests and other team members
- Educational requirements include a high school diploma or equivalent GED certification
- Possesses strong organizational and time management skills
About Laquinta Inn & Suites by Wyndham Helena
The Laquinta Inn & Suites is a mid-scale hotel in Helena MT.