Are you a food service professional with a strong desire to provide excellent customer service to guests? You might be just what we're looking for in our next breakfast attendant. Our busy hotel is looking for a detail-oriented person to set up and take down our breakfast buffet, ensuring that fruits, bread, cereals, and bakery items are always available. You'll also need to walk throughout the dining area refilling coffee and beverages and cleaning up used plates and utensils. Our ideal applicant has experience in the food service industry and enjoys connecting with people. Apply today if you are eager to provide our guests with a memorable dining experience!
- Serve guests with food and drink orders while they are in the dining area and replenish as necessary
- Use appropriate procedures for removing used plates, glasses, and silverware in an efficient manner throughout breakfast service
- Disinfect and clean service lines, beverage dispensers, and other equipment following health and safety procedures
- Make sure that the breakfast buffet is fully set up each morning and that fresh items are always offered throughout service hours
- Address visitor questions and requests promptly, courteously, and efficiently
- Must have excellent communication and interpersonal skills with guests and coworkers
- Displays impeccable time management and organizational skills
- This role requires a strong emphasis on putting the guest first and providing exceptional customer service
- Experience working in food service is preferred
- Candidates must have completed high school or received similar certification (GED)
About Ramada Waterfront
A Happy hotel with family-style management. Award-winning Ramada Waterfront. Take pride in keeping our clients and employees happy.