Holiday Inn Express - Goodlettsville
Our busy hotel is looking for an enthusiastic and detail-oriented customer service professional to make our guests' dining experience memorable. As our breakfast attendant, you will set up the buffet daily, ensuring that fruits, bread, cereals, and bakery items are well-stocked, and break down the buffet after service. The breakfast attendant will also refill coffee and beverages as needed or when asked and remove dirty dishes and utensils. Candidates should be enthusiastic about customer service. Experience working in the food service industry is a plus. Apply now if you love working with people and offering a fantastic guest experience!
- Make sure that the breakfast buffet is fully set up each morning and that fresh items are always offered throughout service hours
- Wipe down service lines, beverage dispensers, and other equipment according to health and safety regulations
- Respond to guest inquiries and requests and resolve issues in a timely, friendly, and efficient manner
- Maintain the breakfast area by cleaning tables, chairs, and buffet counter, and empty trash as needed
- Take orders, and deliver food and drinks to guests while they are in the dining area
- Candidates must have completed high school or received similar certification (GED)
- Proven customer service experience with a strong guest-focused mentality
- Displays impeccable time management and organizational skills
- Must have excellent communication and interpersonal skills with guests and coworkers
- Food service industry experience is highly desired
$13.50 - $14 hourly
About Holiday Inn Express - Goodlettsville
We are an independent 96 rooms hotel with a friendly working crew. We are willing to train employees if needed to be independent.