La Quinta Inn & Suites Fairbanks
We're looking for a breakfast attendant with excellent people skills who is motivated and attentive to provide our guests with a memorable dining experience. You will be in charge of setting up and breaking down the breakfast buffet each morning while ensuring that fruits, bread, cereals, and bakery items are well stocked. Additional responsibilities include carrying coffee pots and beverages throughout the room, refilling guests' cups and glasses as needed or requested, and removing used dishes and utensils. Our ideal candidate is enthusiastic about customer service and has experience working in a food service role. Apply now if you enjoy interacting with people and are eager to provide a great guest experience!
- Assist guests with any questions or concerns that they may have in a prompt and friendly manner
- Maintain the breakfast area by cleaning tables, chairs, and buffet counter, and empty trash as needed
- Ensure setup is complete each morning for the breakfast buffet and fresh foods are always available during the service hours
- Remove plates and dishes from tables throughout the breakfast service using appropriate techniques for removing plates, glasses, and silverware promptly
- Follow health and safety protocols to clean and sanitize service lines, beverage dispensers, and other equipment
- Must have a strong focus on putting the guest first with exceptional customer service experience
- Possess a high school diploma or equivalent certification (GED)
- Displays impeccable time management and organizational skills
- Must have excellent communication and interpersonal skills with guests and coworkers
- We prefer some experience working in the food service industry
$15 - $15.50 hourly
About La Quinta Inn & Suites Fairbanks
Stay with us at our La Quinta Inn & Suites by Wyndham Fairbanks Airport hotel, ideally located just minutes from Fairbanks International Airport (FAI). If you're flying in or out of the area, we offer a free airport shuttle for your convenience.