La Quinta Inn & Suites Fairbanks
Our busy hotel is looking for an enthusiastic and detail-oriented customer service professional to make our guests' dining experience memorable. As our breakfast attendant, you will set up the buffet daily, ensuring that fruits, bread, cereals, and bakery items are well-stocked, and break down the buffet after service. The breakfast attendant will also refill coffee and beverages as needed or when asked and remove dirty dishes and utensils. Candidates should be enthusiastic about customer service. Experience working in the food service industry is a plus. Apply now if you love working with people and offering a fantastic guest experience!
- Respond to guest inquiries and requests and resolve issues in a timely, friendly, and efficient manner
- Clean the breakfast area, including the tables, chairs, and buffet bar as needed, and empty garbage
- Take orders, and deliver food and drinks to guests while they are in the dining area
- Follow health and safety protocols to clean and sanitize service lines, beverage dispensers, and other equipment
- Make sure that the breakfast buffet is fully set up each morning and that fresh items are always offered throughout service hours
- We prefer some experience working in the food service industry
- This role requires a strong emphasis on putting the guest first and providing exceptional customer service
- Educational requirements include a high school diploma or equivalent GED certification
- Possesses strong organizational and time management skills
- Must have excellent communication and interpersonal skills with guests and coworkers
$15 - $15.50 hourly
About La Quinta Inn & Suites Fairbanks
Stay with us at our La Quinta Inn & Suites by Wyndham Fairbanks Airport hotel, ideally located just minutes from Fairbanks International Airport (FAI). If you're flying in or out of the area, we offer a free airport shuttle for your convenience.