Hilton College Station
We're looking for a breakfast attendant with excellent people skills who is motivated and attentive to provide our guests with a memorable dining experience. You will be in charge of setting up and breaking down the breakfast buffet each morning while ensuring that fruits, bread, cereals, and bakery items are well stocked. Additional responsibilities include carrying coffee pots and beverages throughout the room, refilling guests' cups and glasses as needed or requested, and removing used dishes and utensils. Our ideal candidate is enthusiastic about customer service and has experience working in a food service role. Apply now if you enjoy interacting with people and are eager to provide a great guest experience!
- Make sure that the breakfast buffet is fully set up each morning and that fresh items are always offered throughout service hours
- Follow health and safety protocols to clean and sanitize service lines, beverage dispensers, and other equipment
- Remove plates and dishes from tables throughout the breakfast service using appropriate techniques for removing plates, glasses, and silverware promptly
- Serve guests with food and drink orders while they are in the dining area and replenish as necessary
- Maintain the breakfast area by cleaning tables, chairs, and buffet counter, and empty trash as needed
- Proven customer service experience with a strong guest-focused mentality
- We prefer some experience working in the food service industry
- Candidates must have completed high school or received similar certification (GED)
- Clear communication and interpersonal skills with diners and coworkers
- Possesses strong organizational and time management skills
About Hilton College Station
Our hotel and conference spaces are less than two miles from Texas A&M University and the Northgate district. We're within 10 minutes of Kyle Field and the George H.W. Bush Presidential Library, with free shuttle service around College Station.