Hampton Inn & Suites Cincinnati/Kenwood
Our busy hotel is looking for an enthusiastic and detail-oriented customer service professional to make our guests' dining experience memorable. As our breakfast attendant, you will set up the buffet daily, ensuring that fruits, bread, cereals, and bakery items are well-stocked, and break down the buffet after service. The breakfast attendant will also refill coffee and beverages as needed or when asked and remove dirty dishes and utensils. Candidates should be enthusiastic about customer service. Experience working in the food service industry is a plus. Apply now if you love working with people and offering a fantastic guest experience!
- Assist guests with any questions or concerns that they may have in a prompt and friendly manner
- Serve guests with food and drink orders while they are in the dining area and replenish as necessary
- Sanitize and ensure cleanliness of all buffet bar areas, including tables and chairs, and empty trash as needed
- Clear tables during breakfast using proper methods for removing dishes, glassware, and silverware in a timely manner
- Wipe down service lines, beverage dispensers, and other equipment according to health and safety regulations
- Outstanding time management and organizational skills
- Possess a high school diploma or equivalent certification (GED)
- Experience working in food service is preferred
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills for working with guests and other team members
- This role requires a strong emphasis on putting the guest first and providing exceptional customer service
$11 - $12 hourly
About Hampton Inn & Suites Cincinnati/Kenwood
Founded in 2005, Rolling Hills Hospitality operates 15 hotel properties with a central focus on exceeding the expectations of its guests. Rolling Hills Hospitality has positioned itself as one of the premier hotel development and management firms in the region by embodying high operational standards while achieving a simplicity that can be applied to any business model. Through our management agreements, we are responsible for hiring, training, and leading over 300 employees throughout the Ohio Valley. Rolling Hills Hospitality currently maintains upstanding relationships with the nation’s top hotel companies, including Marriott, Hilton, IHG, and Hyatt. Built on the principle of “if we take care of our employees then our employees will take care of our guests,” our goal is to create a fun working environment for our employees so that we are positioned for growth and excitement for years to come.