SkyHost Property Management
Do you like working in a fast-paced environment, meeting new people, and making a wide range of creative cocktails? You could be the ideal candidate for the position of bartender at our hotel bar. You have a positive attitude and a customer-focused approach that ensures our patrons have a great time at the bar. You will be in charge of taking drink orders, recommending beer and wine, preparing traditional and unique mixed drinks, and maintaining the bar area so it is clean and sanitary at all times. If you are a professional who thrives in a busy work environment that provides great customer service, apply today!
- Serve alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages including wine, beer, liquor, mixed drinks, and more
- Collect payments, settle patron checks, and ensure tabs are paid, as well as record daily sales totals in the point of sale system
- Order necessary bar supplies, stock and keep track of all wine, liquor, and beer inventories as well as maintain a full supply of glassware and notify management of any shortages
- Verify customers' identification age to ensure they are of legal age and provide alcoholic drinks in compliance with federal, state, municipal, and corporate rules and regulations
- Perform all restocking and cleaning activities as directed, including opening and closing duties
- Educational requirements include a high school diploma or equivalent GED certification
- Prior food service industry experience is highly desired
- Outstanding time management and organizational skills
- Proven customer service experience with a strong patron-focused mentality
- Display excellent communication and interpersonal skills with customers and coworkers
$10 - $12 hourly
About SkyHost Property Management
SkyHost Property Management is a fast-growing hospitality company that is looking for talented individuals to help fuel our future growth.