Craftsman Inn & Suites
As a busy restaurant, we need a bartender with a positive customer service mindset who can ensure patrons have a wonderful time at the bar. Your duties will include taking customer orders, preparing a range of conventional and unique cocktails, offering beer and wine recommendations, and maintaining the cleanliness of the bar area at all times. This role requires a highly motivated individual with great organizational abilities and a customer-focused mentality. If you enjoy mixing and serving drinks, meeting new people, and working in a fast-paced environment, apply now!
- Properly identify customers' age through identification cards, and serve alcoholic beverages following all applicable federal, state, local, and company rules and regulations
- Serve alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages including wine, beer, liquor, mixed drinks, and more
- Receive payments and settle patron checks and tabs, as well as correctly record daily sales totals in point of sale system
- Responsible for inventory, ordering and stocking of all wine, liquor, and beer. Maintains an inventory of glassware and promptly communicates any shortages to management.
- Restock and clean as instructed, including side work for opening and closing of the restaurant
- Proven customer service experience with a strong patron-focused mentality
- Outstanding time management and organizational skills
- Must have excellent communication and interpersonal skills with customers and coworkers
- We prefer some experience working in the food service industry
- Possess a high school diploma or equivalent certification (GED)
About Craftsman Inn & Suites
The Craftsman Inn & Suites is located near the Fayetteville historic district, Syracuse University, and local attractions such as Green Lakes State Park. Rustic meets elegance, in the newly renovated Inn, accented by classic Stickley furnishings. Event spaces have been reimaged to host powerful meetings and impressive social events.