Hilton College Station
As a busy restaurant, we need a bartender with a positive customer service mindset who can ensure patrons have a wonderful time at the bar. Your duties will include taking customer orders, preparing a range of conventional and unique cocktails, offering beer and wine recommendations, and maintaining the cleanliness of the bar area at all times. This role requires a highly motivated individual with great organizational abilities and a customer-focused mentality. If you enjoy mixing and serving drinks, meeting new people, and working in a fast-paced environment, apply now!
- Order necessary bar supplies, stock and keep track of all wine, liquor, and beer inventories as well as maintain a full supply of glassware and notify management of any shortages
- Serve alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages including wine, beer, liquor, mixed drinks, and more
- Ensure that all customer checks and tabs are paid as well as record daily sales total and enter into point of sale system
- Complete all restocking and cleaning duties by performing opening and closing side work as instructed
- Verify customers' identification age to ensure they are of legal age and provide alcoholic drinks in compliance with federal, state, municipal, and corporate rules and regulations
- Outstanding time management and organizational skills
- Must have excellent communication and interpersonal skills with customers and coworkers
- Prior food service industry experience is highly desired
- Possess a high school diploma or equivalent certification (GED)
- This role requires a strong emphasis on putting the patron first and providing exceptional customer service
$7 hourly plus tips
About Hilton College Station
Our hotel and conference spaces are less than two miles from Texas A&M University and the Northgate district. We're within 10 minutes of Kyle Field and the George H.W. Bush Presidential Library, with free shuttle service around College Station.