Holiday Inn Hotel & Suites Cincinnati Downtown
Our busy restaurant is looking for a bartender with a positive attitude who can provide excellent customer service for our patrons to have a great time at our bar. You will be in charge of taking customer orders, mixing a variety of traditional and creative cocktails, making beer and wine recommendations, and keeping the bar area clean and sanitary at all times. This position requires an energetic person with excellent organizational skills and a customer-first attitude. Apply now if you enjoy mixing and serving drinks, meeting new people, and working in a fast-paced environment!
- Receive payments and settle patron checks and tabs, as well as correctly record daily sales totals in point of sale system
- Properly identify customers' age through identification cards, and serve alcoholic beverages following all applicable federal, state, local, and company rules and regulations
- Restock and clean as instructed, including side work for opening and closing of the restaurant
- Take patron orders and deliver a variety of alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages including wine, beer, liquor, and mixed drinks
- Purchase needed bar supplies, stock and track all wine, liquor, and beer stocks, and have a full supply of glassware on hand, notifying management of any supply issues or shortages
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills for working with customers and other team members
- Educational requirements include a high school diploma or equivalent GED certification
- We prefer some experience working in the food service industry
- This role requires a strong emphasis on putting the patron first and providing exceptional customer service
- Displays impeccable time management and organizational skills
About Holiday Inn Hotel & Suites Cincinnati Downtown
Founded in 2005, Rolling Hills Hospitality operates 15 hotel properties with a central focus on exceeding the expectations of its guests. Rolling Hills Hospitality has positioned itself as one of the premier hotel development and management firms in the region by embodying high operational standards while achieving a simplicity that can be applied to any business model. Through our management agreements, we are responsible for hiring, training, and leading over 300 employees throughout the Ohio Valley. Rolling Hills Hospitality currently maintains upstanding relationships with the nation’s top hotel companies, including Marriott, Hilton, IHG, and Hyatt. Built on the principle of “if we take care of our employees then our employees will take care of our guests,” our goal is to create a fun working environment for our employees so that we are positioned for growth and excitement for years to come.