Quality Inn Seneca
Are you a driven leader who thrives on providing 5-star service to hotel guests? You could be the perfect fit for our next assistant general manager position! We need an experienced hospitality expert who can work with our general manager on daily operations and take on their responsibilities, such as managing workers and department operations, while they are not available. Our ideal candidate has a bachelor's degree in hospitality management and a strong desire to provide great customer service. Please apply as soon as possible if you are looking for a new and exciting challenge in the hotel industry!
- Facilitates management of the hotel's human resources functions, such as HR administration, turnover control, staff motivation, and employee development and retention
- Assist general manager in the day-to-day operation of the hotel in maintaining all standards of guest service
- Verify that all local, state, and federal laws and regulations, as well as any business or brand-specific policies and procedures, are followed
- Collaborate with department heads and the general manager to develop an annual budget, and assess performance throughout the year, making modifications as needed to preserve profitability
- Propose adjustments that will increase hotel profitability by assessing department performance and identifying issue areas
- Have superb communication skills, organizational skills, and problem-solving skills
- Proven customer service experience as a manager; strong guest-focused mentality
- 3+ years of experience working in a hotel or the hospitality industry required
- A proven record of experience managing a team, preferably in a hospitality role, is required
- A high school diploma or GED, and a bachelor’s degree is required, preferably in hospitality management or a related field
$25,000 - $30,000 yearly
About Quality Inn Seneca
Quality Inn® just 10 miles from Clemson University. Seneca’s nearby historic downtown district includes Ram Cat Ailey, a pedestrian-friendly block of unique stores, restaurants and festivals. You can also easily explore other local destinations near our hotel, including the World of Energy at Oconee Nuclear or South Cove County Park. Outdoor adventure awaits with fishing, hiking and water sports on nearby lakes, including Hartwell, Keowee and Jocassee.
We aim to give you the most value for your money, which is why our Quality Inn features a host of amenities to ensure you get to enjoy the travel experiences that bring you to the area. Wake up each morning to a free hot breakfast, and free WiFi. Enjoy free coffee and a weekday newspaper or take a dip in our seasonal outdoor pool.