Fairfield Inn & Suites Savannah Midtown
We are hiring an Assistant General Manager!!!
We are looking for a leader with passion for hospitality and customer service, a great coach that can mentor and develop a team to do excellent results we would love someone who can set trends and be willing to take our service and associates to the next level!
The Assistant General Manager will be responsible for supporting all aspects of the operation including guest and employee satisfaction, human resources, financial performance, sales and revenue generation and delivering a return on investment. Assist the General Manager in leading the team in the development and implementation of property-wide strategies. Ensures implementation of the brand service strategy and brand initiatives with the objective of meeting and exceeding guest expectations.
- Ensure that all brand standards are being maintained in each area of the property.
- Oversees the operation of the hotel property departments.
- Maintains current licenses and permits as described by local, state and federal agencies.
- Provides a safe working environment in compliance with OSHA/MSDS.
- Ensures compliance will all corporate accounting procedures.
- Cover front desk shifts as needed.
- Ensure each department has accurate and complete inventory and all supplies maintained.
- Assists and approves department managers scheduling against guest hours/occupied room goals.
- Assists team supervisors and managers with constructive coaching and counseling.
- Motivates and empowers staff to resolve guest issues.
- Focuses on guest satisfaction scores and strategies for improvements.
- Provides excellent customer service by being readily available/approachable for all guests.
- Ensures training and onboarding for all new team members are thorough and complete in a timely manner.
- Assist managers in proactive hiring and ensuring appropriate staffing levels in all areas.
- Have 2+ years of experience in a management role or closely related activity.
- History of achieving and consistently exceeding personal goals.
- Bachelor's degree or graduation from a two-year college program in a related discipline is preferred but not required.
- High School Diploma or G.E.D
- Are knowledgeable of Microsoft Office and have the technical aptitude to learning new systems.
- A great conversationalist and email writer, with the ability to quickly build rapport and credibility.
- Able to create and manage a detailed budget.
- Enjoy being in a dynamic job where no task is above or below you.
- A constant drive to improve the experience of our users and our internal processes: "How can I make things better?"
- Customer empathy. You empathize with customers and seek to solve problems from their perspective.
$45,000 - $48,000 yearly
About Fairfield Inn & Suites Savannah Midtown
Here in Midtown Savannah we are known for our outstanding guest services and our family oriented culture. We love to go over and beyond to give everyone an experience they won't forget. From our employees to our guests, we all leave with a feeling of comfort and support you will only find through Fairfield Inn. Come on by and check us out! We’d love for you to be a part of our award-winning team!!