Harding's Family Restaurant
Your primary goal is to provide excellent customer service and a pleasant dining experience from the minute our guests walk through the door. By doing this you will help the team maintain and attract new customers.
- Warmly and graciously greets all guests upon arrival
- When immediate seating is limited, record guest names and the number of people at the party
- Calls out name and number of party when tables become available
- Provide guests with estimated waiting time, always maintaining a professional and courteous attitude
- Accommodate special seating requests for guests whenever possible
- Seat guests based on guest preferences and balancing of customer flow in service stations
- Relay messages to servers and bus persons as needed
- Cleans menus as needed and keeps work area clean
- Perform other duties as assigned by the manager on duty
- Thank guests as they leave and invite them to return
- A dedicated, friendly individual who works well with others and is excited to join our team!
- Is able to work in a fast pace environment
- A willingness to learn
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- A responsible individual who has experience with cash handling
About Harding's Family Restaurant
We are looking for a passionate, hard-working person who wants to be part of our team and take ownership and pride in what they do.